Project Management Professional - PMP (USA)
PMI’s Project Management Professional PMP credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
WHAT IS THE COURSE STRUCTURE?
The Project Management Framework
- Project Lifecycle and Organization
- The Standard for Project Management of a Project
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Professional Social Responsibility
WHAT IS THE EXAM FORMAT?
Examination consists of 200 multiple choice questions with 4 answers, out of which applicant have to choose one correct/best answer.
WHAT IS THE EXAM DATE, FEE & DURATION?
Please visit the PMI for the updated details www.pmi.org
WHERE EXAMS ARE ADMINISTERED?
For the prometric test locations, you can go to the prometric website and search for the location near you. After this applicant go to prometric website http://www.prometric.com for scheduling exam date.
JB INTERNATIONAL TRAININGS ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
Our various learning approaches offer you distinctive advantage that lead to solid, consistent, and successful results. These include:
- An exclusive “work-and-remember” teaching system that helps in your job responsibilities for the successful business.
- Make your company more professional through our trainings.
- Knowledgeable and certified professional instructors with in-depth teaching experience.
- Weaknesses where you need help the most.
- Strengthen individual competencies and productivity.
- Classes offered during convenient hours.
- Assistanceto overcome language difficulties.
- Administrative support throughout the course.
- Guarantee 100% our trainings effective in your work
WHO CAN DO?
- Documenting 3 or 5 years work experience in project management.
- Completing 35 hours of project management related training from PMI Registered Education Provider
- Scoring a certain percentage of questions on a written, multiple choice examinations
EXAM SYLLABUS OUTLINE:
The PMP exam is based on the PMP Examination Specification which describes tasks out of six Performance Domains
- Initiating the Project (11%)
- Planning the Project (23%)
- Executing the Project (27%)
- Monitoring and Controlling the Project (21%)
- Closing the Project (9%)
- Professional and Social Responsibility (9%)
PMP exam can be given by two ways
- Computer-Based test through the global network of prometric testing centers
- Paper Based exam (For more information visit www.pmi.org
- Candidates who take the computer-based test receive their results (passed or not passed) immediately upon completion.
- PMI also evaluates proficiency levels in each project management process group from high proficiency to low proficiency in a score report which the candidates receive after the examination.
- Closing the Project (9%)
- Candidates who take paper-based tests receive their test results and score reports typically within 4 weeks.
WHAT STUDY OPTIONS WE HAVE?
JB International Trainings makes it easy for candidates to attend all-inclusive and interactive face-to-face classes. Being taught by a qualified professional not only motivates, but makes learning even quicker and more structured
- PMP in 10 days - Suitable for High Executives
- PMP one to one - You & Exclusive Trainer for you- highly interactive
- PMP in House - Run PMP at your place for more time efficiency for your employees
For more information email at email@example.com
WHICH STUDY MATERIALS WE USE?
We use a combination of PMI& JB:
- PMI Original Book (5th Edition)
- Success Notes
- Home Assignments
- Examination Tips
- Series of Mock Exams
- Interaction with professor during weekly office hours
- 6 Hour Guide- before Examination
- 3 Class test with Reports
- Free update service
- Guarantee to pass the PMP exams*
TRAINING COST CONTACT US:
+966 3 805 1787
+966 3 834 3971
+966 569 503 052